As Canada’s most populous province, Ontario accounts for nearly 40% of all Canadians. With an abundance of natural resources and excellent transportation links, manufacturing is Ontario’s principal industry. Important products include motor vehicles, iron, steel, food, electrical appliances, machinery, chemicals and paper. Ontario is also known for its service and hospitality industries as tourism is also a provincial mainstay.
This mix of manufacturing and service industries means people in Ontario rely on two way radios to power communication in a variety of environments, and the DTR650, CP185 and XPR3300 have emerged as Ontario’s top selling Motorola two way radios.
A top seller in Ontario, the DTR650 on-site portable radio operates on a frequency unique to the device – 900 MHz – which means no licensing is required. One of Nova Communications’ most popular two way radio, the DTR650 provides enhanced performance with excellent in-building coverage – up to 350,000 square feet or 30 floors (with long whip antenna) – as well as long battery life and crisp, clear audio quality. This versatile radio is ideal for industries in Ontario including manufacturing, hospitality, retail, property management, K-12 education, universities and colleges.
Features and Benefits of the DTR650:
- Excellent in-building penetration (up to 350,000 square feet)
- No licensing required
- Extra-long battery life – up to 16 hours of operation per full charge
- Rugged, compact polycarbonate housing
- Meets military 810 C, D, E, and F specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature
- Full-graphic backlit display
This robust 2 way radio solution includes high capacity Li-ion battery for long use during the day. Small and durable the Motorola CP185 has been very popular for hotels, manufacturing and recreation areas like golf courses, museums and campgrounds.
Features and Benefits of the CP185:
- Compact, lightweight design
- X-Pand™ Technology to provide crisp, clear and strong audio quality even in noisy environments
- Adjustable power levels help extend battery life
- Meets Military 810 C, D, E and F standards to stand up to the most demanding conditions
Motorola MotoTRBO XPR3300
The Motorola MotoTRBO XPR3300 two way radio is popular with many Ontario businesses as it lets users migrate at their own pace. With analog/digital interoperability and the ability to expand features with a simple software upgrade, you can make the transition to digital at your own pace and budget. There are many other features that make this radio a great solution.
Features and Benefits of the MotoTRBO XPR3300:
- Intelligent Audio means radio volume automatically adjusts to compensate for background noise
- Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands
- IP55 specifications for dust and water protection
- Compact and lightweight design, making it comfortable for users to carry
- Innovative new design that allows accessories to be securely attached and detached in seconds
- Operates in both analog and digital modes – meaning you only need one repeater
As Canada’s local Motorola dealer, Nova Communications has worked extensively with organizations throughout Ontario, providing them with trusted Motorola two way radios that enhance productivity and safety. Talk to a two way radio expert today, toll free: 1-877-721-7070 or start with the FREE Portable Radio Selection Guide below.
Agriculture & Forestry, Construction, Education, Electric Utilities & Renewable Energy, Emergency Services, Government Departments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Intrinsically Safe Radios, Manufacturing, Motorola Business Radios, Motorola MotoTRBO Digital Radios, Oil Gas & Mining, Property Management, Recreation, Retail, Transportation, Two Way Radios, Two-Way Radios & Rugged Devices, Warehousing