We head to our local recreation facilities for a variety of reasons – among them, to exercise, socialize, relax and play. Whether it’s golf courses, museums or campgrounds, immediate, clear communication is essential for everything from to ensuring day-to-day operations run smoothly, to maintaining safety and security. That’s why the following two way radios or walkie talkies are popular for use in the recreation industry.
Motorola Mag One BPR40
An affordable and reliable two way radio, the Motorola Mag One BPR40 radio was designed specifically with the communications needs of small businesses in mind. Small and lightweight, the BPR40 is an ideal two way radio for recreational facilities.
Features and Benefits of the BPR40:
- High/low power option saves battery charge
- Twelve programmable buttons allows for versatile customization
- Small, lightweight, yet sturdy frame is built to withstand everyday wear and tear
- Filters out unwanted interference and enhances audio clarity
One of Nova Communications’ top selling Motorola two way radios, the Motorola DTR650, offers recreation facilities exceptional value with no Industry Canada Licensing required and superior coverage in buildings.
Features and Benefits of the DTR650:
- No license required
- Operates on 900 MHz ISM Frequency-Hopping Digital Spread Spectrum technology, unique to the device, and excellent for in building applications.
- Up to 350,000 sq. ft or 15 floors of coverage with extended antenna accessory
- Lightweight and portable (7.6oz)
- Extra-long battery life with up to 16 hours of operation per full charge
- Rugged, compact polycarbonate housing
- Meets military 810 C, D, E, and F specifications for shock, vibration, water, dust and temperature extremes
- Quickly configurable
- Private, secure communications
Motorola MotoTRBO XPR6550
The MotoTRBO XPR6550 digital portable two way radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance and many other advantages that make it a popular choice for recreational facilities.
Features and Benefits of the XPR6550
- Waterproofing (submersible in 1 meter of fresh water up to 30 minutes)
- Emergency button alerts
- Powerful, front-projecting speakers
- Exceptional voice quality
- Accommodates high volume area of operation with noise cancelling technology.
- Extended battery performance
- Heavy-duty accessories are also available
As Canada’s local Motorola dealer, Nova Communications has worked extensively with recreational facilities coast-to-coast, providing them with trusted Motorola two way radios that enhance productivity and safety. Talk to a two way radio expert today, toll free: 1-877-721-7070 or try the FREE Portable Radio Selection Guide below.