There are lots of new smartphones recently released to the marketplace for business users. As we start a new year we thought we’d pick our favorite 10 – and highlight the reasons why business users would want to consider them.
- Apple iPhone 6 – The newest iPhone from Apple offers a 4.7” Retina HD display, but is thinner than ever. Get access to over 1.2 million business and consumer applications from the Apple App Store. The new A8 64-bit dual-core processor means the iPhone 6 is faster than previous versions, and its 8MP camera with optical image stabilization takes the clearest pictures yet.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus – All the best features of the iPhone 6 are made bigger and better with the iPhone 6 Plus. With a 5.5” Retina HD display, Apple storms into the Phablet market. With a 2915mAh battery, the iPhone 6 Plus will get you through the workday.
- Motorola Symbol TC55 – The Motorola (now Zebra) TC55 is a rugged, IP67 rated Android-based smartphone, with a Corning Gorilla Glass 2 display, making it resistant to water and drops, ensuring the phone will last for years to come. The integrated barcode scanner makes it easy for workers to capture any type of information on the go, improving the customer experience. The 2940mAh battery and a screen optimized for Enterprise viewing ensure the phone will last the workday.
- HTC One (M8) – The elegantly designed HTC One (M8), running on Android is encased in a full aluminum metal body for a smooth finish. Access over 1.3 million apps from Google Play. The HTC One’s 2.3GHz Quad-core processor means faster multi-tasking on its 5” full HD 1080p screen, and offers HTC BoomSound on its front-facing speakers for superior, quality audio.
- BlackBerry Classic – BlackBerry returns to their roots with the BlackBerry Classic, featuring their iconic keyboard, and the return of the trackpad. Always popular with business users, BlackBerry’s security is second to none. The addition of the Amazon App Store will give BlackBerry loyalists access to over 240,000 Android Apps, as well as 130,000 business and productivity apps from BlackBerry World.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 – The Galaxy S5 Android smartphone from Samsung continues to impress users and tech experts alike with its 16MP camera, 2.5GHz Quad-core processer, 5.1” Super AMOLED display, and IP67 rating making it resistant to water and dust. Download booster allows the S5 to combine the power of Bell LTE and Wi-Fi for the fastest downloads available. Access over 1.3 million apps from Google Play, including Bell Push-to-Talk.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Active – The Samsung Galaxy S5 Active offers all the same features as the S5, but built with durability in mind. With IP67 certification for water and dust resistance, and built to MIL-STD-810 standards, the S5 Active can survive a drop as well. Dedicated Push-to-Talk side button for instant PTT communications.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – Samsung continues to lead the Phablet market with the new Galaxy Note 4. Features include a 5.7” Quad HD Super AMOLED Display, 16MP camera with Optical Image Stabilization, and improved S Pen for that pen to paper writing experience. The Note 4’s Ultra Power Saver Mode, which turns off secondary functions and can convert the screen to greyscale, coupled with its 3220mAh battery, means your phone can last up to 400 hours on standby.
- Sonim XP7 – The new Android-based XP7 from Sonim is the ultimate rugged push-to-talk (PTT) smartphone for workers in the field. The XP7 is drop-proof, water-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof, and offers up to 1000 hours of standby battery life, all backed by Sonim’s industry-leading three year comprehensive warranty. Integrated PTT service from Bell keeps your workers connected.
- Kyocera DuraForce – Kyocera returns to the Canadian smartphone market with the ultra-rugged DuraForce. This waterproof, drop-resistant Android smartphone features extra-loud front facing dual speakers for exceptional audio, as well as a dedicated Push-to-Talk button for instant communications.
Nova Communications specializes in corporate and government customers. We are a fully authorized Bell Mobility cellular partner and can activate devices across Canada.
Contact us to discuss your cellular and smartphone needs.