New technologies can be a daunting thing – as human beings we get stuck in our ways and would rather stick with the familiar than branch out into the unknown.
For users of two way radios, or those considering using the technology in the workplace, your focus is likely on improving safety and efficiency, and a drive towards customer service. There are a number of steps to deciding what the best options are for your team, and it often requires working with someone who is knowledgeable in the technology to determine those needs.
Below, we look at a few steps you can take to ensure that you are making the right decision on upgrading or purchasing two way radios for your company.
- Identify the Issue – Maybe you’re finding that it’s too noisy in your work environment to hear messages clearly. Or your team isn’t responding in a timely manner, and workplace efficiency is at an all-time low. There could have been a safety incident at your location. Whatever the case, we know we can find the solution for you.
- Look at Options – There are plenty of options to consider when looking at the best steps for upgrading your two way radio. The MotoTRBO line of radios from Motorola offers everything from slim, lightweight options the size of a smartphone, along with rugged radios for the toughest users. While they are different radios for different sections of your work environment, they can easily communicate with one another for seamless communications in all areas of your business.
- Consult with a Dealer – There are, of course, a number of two way radio specific dealers across Canada, but there are some obvious benefits to choosing Nova Communications for your needs. With a combined 200 years plus of experience among our two way radio experts in the business, along with the personal touch of dealing with the same expert when you have questions throughout the process, you know you’re working with a company whose focus, like yourself, is on finding the right solution for your operation.
- Renting Demo Radios – An added feature at Nova is the ability to try out your product before you purchase by renting demo radios. Rentals are a great way to test out a two way radio before you make a purchase. This way, if you don’t like the radio, or it doesn’t work for your needs, you can choose to try other options without a large investment!
- 15 Day Return Policy – Once you have worked with us, and you think you’ve found the right product, and later realize it won’t work for your team, we have a 15-day return policy, as long as the radio is in re-sellable shape.
- Purchase – After all that, you should be ready to make a purchase and to reap the benefits of the instant communication that two way radios provide!
Here at Nova Communications, we want to make your decision to purchase a two way radio an easy one. Whether it’s a full transition to digital, using a combined analog and digital technology, or requiring no upgrade at all, but rather additional radios or service repairs of your existing fleet, we want to ensure at the end of the day you are satisfied with your experience working with us.
In addition to the customer service mentioned above, Nova Communications takes our knowledge to the next level with a team of programmers that can make sure your needs are met with the expectations you have from upgrading your two way radios – with applications and more.
Remember, whether you’re looking for digital two way radios now, or you know you’re going to need them in the future, we here at Nova Communications have the knowledge to find the best options for you and your entire team. Nova Communications has been in business for more than 30 years, and you know you’re getting the knowledge you need to make the right decision for your team.
Contact us today, tomorrow or next week – we’re happy to help!
Agriculture & Forestry, Construction, Education, Electric Utilities & Renewable Energy, Emergency Services, Government Departments, Healthcare, Hospitality, Intrinsically Safe Radios, Manufacturing, Motorola MotoTRBO Digital Radios, Oil Gas & Mining, Property Management, Recreation, Retail, Transportation, Two Way Radios, Warehousing