ROCK Networks and Nova Communications, a division of ROCK Networks, are specialists in network design, home to veteran RF engineers. Combine this with our partnerships with research-backed, industry-leading emergency solutions in call handling, logging recorders, and consoles, and we are the solution.
- Trusted, Proven, Best-in-Class: Achieve Your Operational Goals with Our Industry-Leading Solutions (A Combined 100+ Years in Public Safety). From Solacom (the research-backed, NG911-compliant Guardian call handling system selected by more than 500 PSAPs and governments) to Exacom (the most advanced recorders in the industry with 30 years behind them) to Avtec (extensive industry experience with a proven reputation of providing dispatch consoles to thousands of first responders since 1979), Nova Communications has partnered with the most industry-leading solutions in emergency communication. Our partners have a combined experience of 100+ years in public safety.
- Lowest Total Cost of Ownership. We offer the best value over the full life of the solution by enabling backward and forward compatibility and a simple migration path to new technology without having to replace legacy equipment. Simply add features when you need them: don’t pay for features you won’t need for years.
- A Seamless, Efficient Transition (Full-Service NG911 Capabilities, End-to-End). With partners in call handling, logging recorders, and consoles, we are a rare end-to-end provider offering seamless integration regardless of your operational needs. As veteran RF engineers, we are equipped to address coverage gaps that may be preventing areas across Canada from being able to receive emergency services.
- Highly Flexible Solutions. We have selected the most flexible solutions so that PSAPs and call takers can have complete control over every aspect of their system. The result is maximum efficiency and ONLY paying for features you need right now. Our solutions can integrate with existing systems as well.
- Best-in-Class Technical Support. From proactive monitoring (preventing system lags by flagging upgrades and fixing them remotely) to direct lines of support and system specialists, we offer best-in-class technical support.