Enterprise-Class Wi-Fi Performance
Wi-Fi is critical for daily operations. For industries like retail and hospitality, it’s a necessity for the kind of on-site experience today’s customers expect. But it’s also enabling new technologies that improve daily operations even more, like the delivery of unique customer insights across a range of industries, from warehouses to healthcare.
Public Wi-Fi access in cities and towns is also becoming expected; increased connectivity increases public safety and enhances the visitor experience as communities move toward Smart Cities and Smart Community initiatives. Wi-Fi connectivity is improving the way in which entire businesses, towns, and cities operate.
Partnering with the leader in cloud controlled Wi-Fi, ROCK Networks and Nova Communications, a division of ROCK Networks, are trusted by some of the most recognized brands in the world. Two million active networks currently offer enterprise-class performance Wi-Fi, giving you the coverage you need for your operations.
- Enterprise-Class Performance. Faster Connections, More Coverage. Partnering with the industry-leader in cloud-controlled Wi-Fi, Cisco Meraki, means enterprise-class Wi-Fi performance. Access points are built from the highest grade components and feature high power radios for the kind of fast connection you need. Add to this technologies like OFDMA and up to 8 transmit and 8 receive antennas and multigigabit Ethernet for up to 5 Gbps, the final result is a fast, enterprise-class connection with greater user capacity and coverage (including high-density Wi-Fi designed for large distances).
- Greater Reliability. 99.99% Uptime (Fewer Service Calls). The combination of a highly available cloud with multiple data centers means that the network will continue to function even if the cloud is interrupted.
- Reduced Cost And Greater Return on Investment. This solution eliminates traditional on-site wireless controllers, resulting in lowered costs. Add to this powerful, automatic upgrades, and the end result is a greater return on investment.
- Easiest Solution to Deploy, Manage, And Maintain. This solution is designed with simplicity in mind. From cloud-managed Wi-Fi enabling easy administration to the elimination of complex on-site wireless controllers to the integration of WAN, LAN, wireless LAN and mobile device management, the result is a seamless solution from beginning to end.
- Home to Industry-Leading RF Engineers = Custom Design. Nova Communications is staffed by industry-leading RF engineers that can design a custom network based on your unique requirements, ensuring the right solution the first time.